Biopesticides for Mexico
Certis USA offers a broad range of Biopesticides through a network of international distributors. The following service the specialty agricultural markets including tomatoes, peppers, cole crops, onions, berries, and tropical fruits. These products include:
- Bt biological control products for the control of Lepidopteran pests in vegetable crops.
- Trilogy® neem oil concentrate for the control of mites, foliar diseases and soft-bodied insects.
- Neemix® 4.5 insect growth regulator for the control of whitefly, thrips, leafminers and psyllids.
- CYD-X® contains a naturally occurring virus that infects and kills larvae of the codling moth (Cydia pomonella). This virus is very host specific. It does not infect beneficial insects, fish, wildlife, livestock or humans.
- Gemstar® insecticidal virus for the control of Lepidopteran pests in vegetable crops.
- Soilgard® fungicide for the control of soil-borne diseases, such as Fusarium, Rhizoctonia, Pythium, Phytophthora and Sclerotinia.
- PFR-97 20% WDG microbial insecticide for the control of mites, aphids, whitefly, psyllids and other insects.
- Double Nickel® 55 WG for control or suppression of fungal and bacterial plant diseases.
- Double Nickel® LC for control or suppression of fungal and bacterial plant diseases.
- Cueva™ to protect plants from infection from a wide range of diseases, including downy and powdery mildews.
- Agree® WG is a Bacillus thuringiensis aizawai biological insecticide for the control of Lepidopteran worm pests.
- Crymax® WDG is Bacillus thuringiensis kurstaki strain EG7841 biological insecticide for the control of Lepidopteran worm pests. CryMax contains toxins from both Bt kurstaki and Bt aizawai strains.
- Javelin® WG a Bacillus thuringiensis kurstaki biological insecticide for the control of Lepidopteran worm pests.
- AgSil® 16H, AgSil® 21 and AgSil® 25 potassium silicate bionutrients help crops manage stress, drought, salinity and metal toxicity.
Double Nickel 55® WG Fungicide/Bactericide Available for Use on Mexico Crops to Control Early Blight and Powdery Mildew
COLUMBIA, MD—Certis USA commercially launches a water dispersible granule (WG) formulation of its Double Nickel 55® fungicide/bactericide for use in Mexico to control early blight, powdery mildew, Rhizoctonia and Phytophthora on fruiting vegetables, such as peppers, chilies, tomatoes and potatoes, and on cucurbits, melons and grapes. Double Nickel 55 WG is approved for use by the Mexican regulatory board COFERPRIS and is available through Summit Agro Mexico S.A. de C.V. (SAM), the exclusive distributor of Double Nickel 55 in Mexico. A second formulation of Double Nickel 55, a liquid concentrate (LC), is pending approval and is anticipated to become available in the fall of 2015.
Adoption of Double Nickel 55 among Mexican growers is expected to mirror the successful introduction of the product in the U.S., where growers increasingly demand products that control both foliar and soil diseases. Double Nickel 55 is a novel biofungicidal B.a. strain (Ba D747) that is highly efficacious and offers a unique active ingredient for use in managing resistance.
Haga clic aquí para leer mas
Click here to read more
Certis USA Works With Saul Borbolla Ibarra Boosting Its Biocontrol Marketing Expertise in Mexico Agriculture
COLUMBIA, MD—(Business Wire)—August 11, 2015—Certis USA, the biopesticide company, has signed an agreement with Saul Borbolla Ibarra to manage the introduction and commercial development of Double Nickel® 55 WG fungicide/bactericide in Mexico to control diseases in peppers, chiles, tomatoes, potatoes and cucurbits. Borbolla will also focus on extending markets for the copper fungicide Kocide® 2000, Certis USA's newest product recently acquired by its parent company Mitsui & Co. Borbolla will oversee business development in Mexico for all other Certis USA insecticides, IGR, fungicides, bactericides and acaricides used in vegetable crops in Mexico. Borbolla, who has more than 10 years of experience with biocontrols, will work closely with Summit Agro Mexico S.A. de C.V. (SAM), a distributor of Certis USA products in Mexico.
Tim Damico, Certis USA Executive VP, NAFTA, said, “We have excellent representation of our products from SAM. Saul’s involvement, with his 30-year history in agrochemicals and specialty in biopesticides and biological portfolios, gives both SAM and Certis USA an additional layer of expertise, marketing strategy and technical assistance. We look forward to working with Saul.”
Haga clic aquí para leer mas
Click here to read more
Summit Agro Mexico to Introduce Double Nickel® 55 Fungicide/Bactericide Under New Marketing Agreement with Certis USA
MEXICO CITY, MEXICO—April 1, 2014—Effective today, Summit Agro Mexico S.A. de C.V. (SAM) receives exclusive marketing rights for eight biopesticide products from Certis U.S.A. L.L.C., a leading North American-based biopesticide company. The new marketing partnership and distribution agreement includes Double Nickel® 55 fungicide/ bactericide, which recently received COFERPRIS approval, and represents its introduction to the Mexican agricultural market. SAM is a company of Sumitomo Corporation. Certis USA is a company wholly owned by Mitsui & Co.*
“Two years ago, Double Nickel had a successful introduction in the U.S. and sales there continue to climb,” said Jorge Fernandez, General Manager of SAM. “We are now pleased we can offer Double Nickel 55 to Mexican growers who will value its highly potent and novel fungicidal B.a. strain (Ba D747) active ingredient. It is a product that is highly efficacious and can be used at low rates and at low costs.”
Haga clic aquí para leer mas Click here to read more