Low Risk Foliar-Applied Insectide
(Extract of Chenopodium ambrosioides)
Requiem® Prime insecticide is registered as a foliar-applied insecticide for use on a range of field-grown fruit and vegetable crops. It is considered a reduced-risk insecticide due to low toxicity to mammalian and non-target organisms and is exempt from tolerance in the USA, having a 0-day pre-harvest interval (PHI).
An emulsifiable concentrate formulation, Requiem insecticide is powered by a unique synthesis of terpenes originally discovered in an insecticidal plant.
- Mode of Action – The active ingredient is attracted to the oily outer surfaces of target pests and works against all life-cycle stages of target pests. In addition, degradation of soft insect cuticles results in the disruption of insect mobility and respiration.
- Exempt from Tolerances – Can be applied the same day of harvest without the worry of exceeding residues.
- Resistance Management – The development of resistance is unlikely, making it an excellent tool for resistance management, especially alongside other chemistries facing resistance issues.
Requiem® Prime is for use against the following pests:
Requiem® Prime can be used with the following crops:
- Fruiting Vegetables
- The use of adjuvants with Requiem® Prime is not required.
- Best used when applied early in pest cycle as local threshholds are reached or before insects reach damaging levels.
- Compatible with other insecticide and fungicide products. See label for full list of compatability.
Extract of Chenopodium ambrosioides
Recommended Rate: 1 qt/100 gal
Spray Interval: 2-4 weeks
Re-entry Interval: 4 hours
Days to Harvest: 0 day PHI